M2A4 Bradley being tested

Left as we’re looking at the photo, right on the actual vehicle? You mean the spare wheel?
I’ve looked at photos of both vehicles in question I recently took at the GD and BAE facility at Ft. Hood, and that’s all I can think of. I don’t see a “stripe.”

On the M2A4, I am talking about the horizontal black line, box, something on the right side of the vehicle (left as we look at the pic) on the upper glacis plate, below the main gun (circled). It looks like there is a platform under it. I’m assuming it is some new type of IFF emitter. If it is a spare road wheel holder, it is new to me.
572990e35b65f566e953b24fe3e25800c81df47f_2_690x388

1 Like

I know this is just a prototype, but it’s on the real deal too, as are the mounts for the ones that aren’t installed

The attachment points and cable cover

M1A2SEPV2 Trophy video by Leonardo here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW2iyOtAMMo

Screw BAE, shows how dumb this country is when it lets foreign countries buy its defense industry.

1 Like

Those red circles in the photos are considered CLASSIFIED by the U.S. Army. Any disclosure will have to come from the U.S. Army.

Aww crap, I’m going to the big house…

I think lots of modeling gets done in the big house

I asked the U.S. Army PEO Ground PAO for comment and he or she didn’t reply so it remains a mystery as to what that red circle around the black rectangle is.

Is it “them?” In certain ways, yes it is, because with other Military Branch PAOs, Customer Service and communications are friendly, responsive, and excellent (towards me)…and that wasn’t the first question I’ve asked them over the years.

1 Like

As you said earlier, maybe they are still classified and you just don’t have a need to know.