M3A2 Bradley 1990s Yugoslavia

It is coming along very nice. The NATO camo looks great so far.

1 Like

Excellent work and well done for getting it finished :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Finally the decals have arrived…

9 Likes

Nice ones too Ron. Nice splash of colour.

1 Like

Nicely done. I am on the same boat, though i went with desert scheme on my build.

9 Likes

Looking good…nice and crisp :+1:

1 Like

Looking good. Decals came out nicely.

2 Likes

Thanks for the thread, Gino!
I see an oopsie in the title…

1 Like

What is the oopsie? You can click on the pencil and edit it as well.

Fixed.

3 Likes

There was no pencil for me, hence the question.
Thanks for fixing!
I hope this thread will help/inspire others!

We’re getting there!

11 Likes

Looking really good. Nice job so far.

A note to when/where the vehicle could have been.

“The Implementation Force (IFOR) was a NATO-led multinational peace enforcement force in Bosnia and Herzegovina under a one-year mandate from 20 December 1995 to 20 December 1996 under the codename Operation Joint Endeavour.”

1st Armored Division (1 Triangle) was the US division that was part of IFOR.

1 Like

These are those transparent pieces. I really liked these!
I like this Kinetic kit in general. Sometimes a bit finnicky, but overal really recomendable!

3 Likes

One thing I just noticed. The water jugs you have in the bustle rack look to be British versions. The US version has a different handle/top of the jug and cap. The US version comes in lots of accessory sets or are available as AM items from many companies.

US version.

Version you have.

1 Like

I’ll swap them! Thanks!

1 Like

:+1: .

And I must say I am a convert.
In the beginning I stated I didn’t like the kit. Now I do. Just had to get used to the fiddliness. But the fit is superb, level of detail likewise. And the endresult… makes Tamiya-kits look clunky.

1 Like

It is a really good kit, almost excellent. If you want even better, try one of the Meng Bradleys.

Can confirm, the Meng BUSK Bradleys are top of the line. THough i wish they offered an option to build the M2A3 without the bulky A/C units in the back.

3 Likes

If/when I do another Bradley, It’ll be an M2, somewhere in Germany, during REFORGER.