3D Microcosmos has released a 3D printed set for converting the Takom M48A5 or M48A3 (all A5 parts included in the kit) to a Hellenic Army Version M48A5 MOLF, which is an upgrade to the standard A5 with the Leopard 1A5 FCS.
The real thing:
The set comes in a brown box filled with a bunch of bags
and includes the following:
- LM Decals set for Hellenic Army and Cypriot National Guard M48 vehicles (plus bonus M88 markings) and a set for tactical markings.
- A two piece 105mm barrel with thermal shroud
- Crosswind sensor in the upright or folded position
- Loader’s MG-3 with its mount
- Gun travel lock for the engine deck:
- Water canister, driver’s hatch periscope cover, antenna bases:
- Smoke grenade launchers, one can use the kit included ones also:
- .50 cal machine gun for the commander’s cupola:
- New gunner’s sight and tactical marking boards:
- A one piece Chrysler commander’s cupola with the periscopes, an impressive piece:
There are no instructions included in the set but you can find them on 3D Microcosmos page and I am sure they can send them to you if you contact them.
The final product:
All parts of the set are also sold separately from what I have been told.