Magic Factory M2A4 IFV Bradley

Normally two for radios, the longer, thinner two above. There may be a third for EPLRS (tracking system), which is the thicker, sorter one above, but not all have EPLRS.

2 Likes

There you go… You can clearly see all three of them on the pictures I posted.

1 Like

Since yours has an FBCB2 antenna (another tracking system, circled below) on top of the gunner’s sight, it would not have an EPLRS antenna. It is usually one system on the other, not both. I would go with just the two radio antennas.

There may also (usually is) a shorter, thinnish digital antenna on the back of the turret basket as well. (circled below). Strangely enough, the one below also has the short, thick EPLRS antenna and an FBCB2 antenna box on top of the GPS, Hmm.

5 Likes

Nothing is glued as of yet but,Is this feasible?

Processing: 17073571052065557443529946568729.jpg… The way i have arranged the antennas.

4 Likes

Looks really really good. Details just pop out, like the ARD coating on the periscopes. Even the compartments on the rear ammo boxes.

1 Like

3 Likes

The two you have on the rear light mounts look like C203-1-1 long-range radio antennas, not anti-IED antennas. It would not usually have 4 radio antennas unless it was an M7A4 BFIST.

Anti-IED antennas are much thicker.

2 Likes

So i think i have my final layout for the antennas.I hope!

Now what to do with the 2 on the rear.Leave as is?

3 Likes

Looks really good

1 Like

Thanks,Really happy with this kit.Looking forward to getting some paint on it soon.

1 Like

Looks good. You can leave the extended light guards or use the shorter ones w/out the holes for antennas.

1 Like

Haven’t given any updates as of late so here goes!!!

15 Likes

Hope to start the weathering soon as well as the figures im waiting on.

1 Like

Looking good.

1 Like

With the exception of the M1A2 SEP V.3 in that new IR supressed paint scheme i thought everything else in 3rd ID was either in overall NATO green or NATO 3 color

Not when deployed to Europe as part of Operation Atlantic Resolve and temporarily painted overall green.

3 Likes

It’s looks nice.

Cheers,
Ralph

2 Likes

Pulled the trigger on the M2A4. Sprue Brothers has both the Ukrainian M2A2 ODS-SA and the M2A4 M-SHORAD kits available, plus you can find the paint mask set for the Ukrainian Army digital camo.

Ukraine M2A2 Bradley Digital Camouflage Paint Mask Set 1/35 DN Models | eBay

2 Likes

Yup, I bought all the above already and have interiors for them. They are waiting in the wings to start on, probably the Ukraine M2A2 ODS-SA first.

2 Likes

WHich interior components did you use? Meng?

1 Like