Magic Factory M2A4 IFV Bradley

My guess is that they upgraded/rebuilt earlier hulls and didn’t bother to change the rear ramp. It doesn’t really make a difference either way really. The rear ramp is pretty stout.

1 Like

Last little update for this weekend.

6 Likes

Looking great.

2 Likes

That was my assumption too.

@Edward_Krott The Bradley looks good!

1 Like

Was able to get some work in today, just about finished with this side.

8 Likes

i might be tempted because if gives you markings for the 3 ID
a perfect compliment to my upcoming SEP V.3

1 Like

with all the talk about the M2 what ever happened to the M3 CAV Scout variant is it still operational?

I’m tempted as well just because you can build a standard M2A3 or M2A4 without having to put up with the big AC units fitted to the rear on the Meng M2A3 BUSK.

I’ve never seen those units fitted onto any M2A3 I’ve seen in the field.

1 Like

I built Mengs M2A3 with parts from Academy’s M2A2 and the T161 tracks from the M3A3 from kenetic

1 Like

Yes, the M3A4 CFV in still in use as well, just no specific kit for it. I may build one using the Meng M3A3 and the B sprue (A4-specific parts) from the Magic Factory kit.

They were only fitted onto Bradleys in Iraq and removed once they returned stateside.

Did pretty much the same when I backdated one to an OIF 1 M2A2 ODS. Used the Tamiya/Academy rear stowage box parts, and a few others.

2 Likes

Where do those air conditioners go? Back to a depot, refurbished and crated back up for the next big one?

1 Like

Pretty much, just like the ERA blocks and other BUSK parts.

2 Likes

My Bradleys. Meng M2A3, Tamiya M2A2 and Tamiya M2A1.

All I need is the MF M2A4.

5 Likes

Now you need Tamiya’s M2A0 and the vehicle that led to the Bradley XM723

2 Likes

I received my two kits yesterday.

Tomorrow I’ll have a closer look.

Andreas

5 Likes

Nice looking build.

Cheers,
Ralph

1 Like

So this is where my kit stands as of today,just about 99% completed with just odds and ends to add plus tracks.I will say that this was by far 1 of my most pleasant builds ive done in a while.If you are on the fence about this kit jump to the other side it’s Awesome!!!

8 Likes

Looks like it is coming along great.

2 Likes

Question,how many antennas could potentially be on a bradley.3-4?

2 Likes

I’m thinking 3 antennas, not counting the DUKE System antennas.

2 Likes