Magic Factory: U.S. Army Next generation Individual Combat Equipment set | Armorama™

Magic Factory New Item 1/35 U.S Army Next Generation Individual Combat Equipment(No.7504) contains 3 Resin figures:

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/magic-factory-u-s--army-next-generation-individual-combat-equipment-set
3 Likes

Wonder what cute acronym The Army has come up with for it? (ALICE, MOLLE).

1 Like

They look pretty cool. How about FUBAR or something like that Matt??:joy:

3 Likes

Next- Generation
Infantry
Combat
Equipment set

NICE?

Should be a politically correct gender neutral non-threating term the committees can agree with.

2 Likes

N ext
G eneration
I nfantry
C ombat
E quipment set

NG ICE

2 Likes

Another great surprise from Magic Factory.

I bought their 3-D printed 1/35 MRZR USMC crew and it looks very nice.

I wondered why just three NG ICE figures and not four until “The Modeling News” showed the fourth “figure” as being the Magic Factor’s armed robot dog (with UAS drone). Of course it’s a sales ploy to buy more of their kits. :grinning:

Nonetheless, it is a very powerful fire team with just three figures (and a robot dog if you opt for that kit). The Army’s Next-Generation weapons are 6.8mm and the IVAS goggle combines thermal with FLIR and some augmented reality to outline objects instead of presenting them as black and white thermal or shades of night-vision green. The resolution is a lot better. The outlining defines what the object is, decreasing guessing.

2 Likes

Looking at that kit and I’m almost hearing…

Now Old GIF - Now Old Man - Discover & Share GIFs

Talk about feeling old. :frowning: I can still remember the old ALICE gear from yore rather fondly…

3 Likes

see thats where being in the Navy had its benefits. no carrying all your gear round on your shoulders

1 Like

I have the dog; it’s a gorgeous bit of kit. Clipped off the 3D matrix without issue and looks great. The drone in the same kit is also very nice but I’m probably going to leave it unassembled as a maintenance item.

3 Likes

These are now on sale at Lucky Models and HobbyEasy of Hong Kong.

1 Like