Mattel Vac-U-Form FREE for postage

Ok not really a sale as I want to give this to anyone who is willing to pay the postage and is looking for a collectors item. I, frankly, can not remember where I got this. Most likely from an architectural model making shop that I managed 35 years ago. I have no idea if it works; the cord has been cut and spliced and is wrapped with masking tape - always a great sign of good craftsmanship LOL. I won’t be plugging it in to test it. There’s no box and none of the plastic for it. I assume no responsibility for its condition. Anyway, like I say, free for postage.

Jimbo

1 Like

The Vac-U-Form is spoken for. Thanks all!

Jimbo

1 Like

Ah, back when Matel Toys could burn the crap out of you, the good old days.

3 Likes

But, it’s “UL Listed” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jimbo

Good score for whoever nabbed it! There was a time I would have been all over this offer. Very generous, Jim!

I borrowed one from a friend many (many!) years ago to copy, by vacuum forming, the canopy for a 1/48 scale Monogram F-80 build. It did an excellent job.

Whoever gets this one will find that the time and effort to restore it back to fully functioning condition will be well worth it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.