Maz 537 1/35 Trumpeter

This is the effects of today’s afternoon.

8 Likes

Good evening,next step done. I used grey One Shot primer from Ammo Mig. Tomorrow I am hoping to do some preshading and turn my attention back to the Maz tractor.

3 Likes

Hello, I had two busy days with my Maz . First I did preshading for the semitrailer and base colour and then I went back to the tractor itself, adding fuel lines and various cables.

11 Likes

My build is slowly coming to an end (thanks God for that😁) , just have to add some details, weathering and that will be it .

10 Likes

It looks great. Excellent job. Now it just needs a load.

Thank you, for the kind words. Only took me over three years to complete this model. As for the load I have t-62 with brow armour and slat shields which needs finishing.

Exceptional job here, Wojciech!
A work of love and a true show stopper!

:beer:
Angel

Wow, now this turned out amazing. Your extra work paid off beautifully. However, with that much work into this I would be worried about leaving it to the dust devil. :pleading_face:

Thanks Guys for the appreciation. Now I will be able to move onto next project. Every single kit in my stash is of Soviet/Russian origin🤔. Regarding dust,well …I will think of something.

Simply amazing. The extra work you have done is fantastic… Looks superb :+1::+1:

This is an exceptional piece of work. Your scratchbuilding skills and attention to detail are truly outstanding. Your dedication is admirable, too! Really beautiful model.

Thank you again, I just have the basic skills and I like filling “the gaps” left by model companies. It makes that hobby more interesting. I must say I was motivated to finish my Maz by SSGToms and his KET-T.

Excellent job Wojciech! Especially the extra details you did on the engine. I built one several years ago and wanted to put the same load on mine- a T-62 with BDD armor- as you but just haven’t gotten to the tank.

Thank you Richard. That will have to wait a moment,I have a string of three night shifts, but after that, week of annual leave,so I should be able to find some time for that t-62.

Looking forward to the T-62 build; again great job!

Hi Wojciech… Excellent work on all the detail and finish. I love it.

I have one in my stash partially built and some detail done to it and have resin wheels as well. It’s been a shelf queen for a long time now.

Cheers,
Ralph

Thanks Ralph, I bet you could finish your Maz. It’s only the time we lack to do it. All the best with your build.:+1:

Hi Guys, does anyone have a pictures of how Soviet/Russian tanks are secured during their transportation on the trailers? I am struggling to find anything useful on the internet. Thank you in advance.

Sorry its very late in replying …

I was looking through some images and found these …

All images are from online for reference only.

you can just see the chains through the trailer neck ?

Can only really make out the chocks on this one.

Not sure how this is secured apart from the chocks and some sort of lock on them ?

Here youcan see the chains nicely and chocks.

Again, all images are for discussion only for reference.

Athough the trailers are not exact matches, the tying down principle is pretty universal. :+1:

Thank you, I will figure something out :+1: