OK, I reviewed this kit back on the old site and I remember someone asking me if the wings on my kit were warped, as so many others seemed to be. Well, looking at them on the sprue, I didn’t think so. Unfortunately:
I appear to have been wrong. All three were like this, and the Dr.I did NOT use wing warping. So, out with the hot (but not boiling) water:
I’m always afraid I’ll mess up the detail when I do this, but somehow, I don’t. I put each wing under a board with a book on top for a few minutes when I remove from the water. And now:
You can see the board in the background there. I wish all my modeling issues were so easily fixed!