Merry Christmas and best of the season to all

I can’t believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve - where does the time go.
I just want to extend best wishes for the holidays to all the Kitmaker family. This venue gives me a great deal of pleasure time and again . Thank to Jim for providing it and thanks to all who take the time to share their projects, opinion and comments.
May the lives of all who are a part of this be as filled with happiness and good fortune as mine has
been .
Cheers- Richard

23 Likes

Second. Merry Christmas to all.

13 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all and your families! Hopefully you were all good this year and Santa brings you lots of models to build.

13 Likes

Well said Richard, definitely no argument here!

Best wishes for a great Christmas and New Year to all, here’s to a wonderful 2024 as well!

Cheers, D

14 Likes

Merry Christmas to all!

12 Likes

Yes sir, Merry Christmas to All.

13 Likes

Merry christmas and a happy New Year 2024 to all here at the Kitmaker Family with lots of time to build!

16 Likes

Merry Christmas my friends and here’s to some great modelling in 2024!

13 Likes

Yes, a very merry Christmas to everyone here at Kitmaker. So many good friends have been found here who always bring support and encouragement.
Also, remember the ones who we had to leave behind that sadly didnt make it with us …

I wish everyone and your families a very Happy Christmas and the most prosperous and healthy New Year in 2024 …

HoHoHo…

15 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone and heartfelt wishes for everyone and their loved ones.

I wish we would stop getting photos of our modelling subjects in action and only have photos from training and depots.

Cheers GIFs | GIFDB.com

14 Likes

Many happy returns of the season to one and all :+1:

13 Likes

Merry Christmas to all.
Thank you for the friendship and brotherhood.
Please God, peace on Earth.

13 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

That goes to you other degenerates and reprobates too. :beers:

12 Likes

Merry Christmas from sunny-lit Sofia!

All the best to you and yours and peace on Earth!

Angel

12 Likes

Yes Merry Christmas to all here on the site.

14 Likes

14 Likes

Wishing everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Hope everyone has a fantastic day tomorrow (and has a few kits under the tree).

13 Likes

To all here, wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hats off to Armorama’s Admins and staff for keeping this site calm, honest, friendly, caring, and a very good hobby and discussion community. It’s been another year so many “Cheers!” to you all for the time and effort invested in KitMaker.

And to all the vendors out there, thank you for your honesty, communications, sales, time and effort, and great Customer Service in providing us the tools, paints, kits, and items we need to continue and grow in our hobby…you know who you are :smile:. May 2024 be another shining year for you in your hobby business hopes and dreams.

Stay safe, healthy, warm, prosperous, and bright with light.

14 Likes

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!

12 Likes

Merry Christmas Richard! Christmas Eve is when the world closes it’s eyes and takes a deep breath, The quietest hours on earth.

11 Likes