Mexican ERC-90 F1 Lynx - WIP

@rtvmodeler - Rodolfo,

That is an interesting vehicle. Looks like a conglomerate of parts from many similar types of vehicles used to create this one example. It certainly is interesting. Very good job so far, keep up the good work.

~ Eddy :thinking:

and…what about this…?

Hello friends!

@Armorsmith and @Braille thanks for your kind comments!

@Makiwawa: Point 1: will be remove with water and points 2 & 3 is not necessary to working them because those parts were covered in the finished work as you see above. I have chosen not to work so much on the pieces that cannot be displayed, it’s a waste of time just like a master once told me, at first I ignored him but finally he was right.

Regards!
Rodolfo

Ok, so we are waiting for painting

Thanks friend!.

I stopped my work because my health has been complicated, soon I hope re-start it, sorry :worried:

Happy New Year 2021 for all !!!
Rodolfo

Hope you get better soon Rodolfo. Happy New Year.

Thanks for your good wishes dear Ryan, I hope that you have had an excellent new year!!. I am better and soon I will restart my work!

Regards!
Rodolfo

1 Like

lovely work. i love these odd looking vehicles

thanks for your kind comments Colin!. I hope to finish it soon!

Regards!
Rodolfo

Hello friends!

I am better of my health: Resuming my work: Applying MIG/white primer before to start the painting, unfortunately a piece of the mirrors was flew but I’ll leave it like that Rostro con ojos girando.

Regards!
Rodolfo

5 Likes

Beautiful work. I love seeing modern vehicles from nations other than the USA, Germany, Russia and China - and French designs like this one are often really eclectic by comparison. Some of the French stuff is wildly ugly of course, but this is nicely utilitarian.

Thanks for your kind comments Lee!

Yes, some French vehicles as this are very nice, in Mexico already exist some AMX-13 modified too.

Regards!
Rodolfo

Hello friends!

More pics!.

Starting the painting work appliyng A.MIG-065, Forest green, paint was thinned with Acryilic thinner A-MIG-2000 in order to give it more fluid.

Regards!
Rodolfo

2 Likes

Hello!

More pics!

Masking the armor with Tamiya tape for the camouflage.

Regards!
Rodolfo

2 Likes

Hello!

More updates!

Camouflage ready !, I used A.MIG-029 Desert Sand (used in the 90’s Mexico), the decals are from the 1st. Armored Brigade of the Mexican army in 1990, applying Micro-sol before placing them and Micro-set to finish fixing them.

Regards!
Rodolfo

6 Likes

Muy buen trabajo!

Muchas gracias Robin!, ahora seguire con unos pequeños detalles antes de la ambientación.

Now I will continue with a few small details before to weathering!

Saludos amigo!
Rodolfo

I’m not wildly familiar with this vehicle; what are those two pop-up things between the engine bay and the side sponsons? If this were a ship or a gundam, I’d say they were missile launchers of some sort.

Air intakes to be used when going swimming

Looks really good!!