Mexican ERC-90 F1 Lynx - WIP

Hello!. Soon I will start my next project: ERC-90 F1 Lynx of Tiger Model, 1/35. Will be the Mexican Version with marks of the Mexican President’s Guard Brigade 1988.

Regards!
Rodolfo

6 Likes

Looks interesting, I don’t recall seeing this kit come out. The digi camo schemes look very nice.

Yes looking forward to seeing your build rodolfo

Rich

The release of this kit raised some hopes to see the French ERC 90 Sagaie coming soon after. Unfortunately TM have been pretty quiet lately and I fear they’ve definitely vanished.
Those tires need replacement. The tread isn’t nice and sharp.

Enjoy your build Rodolfo!

Olivier

1 Like

Is that the same for the plastic tires as well?

Thanks for your kind comments and observations friends!. These pneumatics are adecuates,I saw them in various Lynx the last year here in Mexico and Puebla.

Regards!
Rodolfo

Rodolfo
I don’t mean the tires are a wrong type. They are just not sharp enough. But I fear there is no other choice at the moment.

Olivier

Hello!.

I have read comments on reviews in Armorama, Missing Lynx, etc., and the comments about the wheels are very good, anyway I not have more options, thanks for your observation.

Regards!
Rodolfo

Hello friends!

Beginning with turret: On the base I applied Vallejo/Putty in order of a best assemble. The plastic is soft with nice detail.

Regards!
Rodolfo

4 Likes

Hello friends!

More pics:

The Turret are ready!: added chains for the smoke grenades and 2 extensions for the straps of the helmet; the hatches can be open and close.

Regards!
Rodolfo

5 Likes

Very nice! Looking better!

Looking good so far Rodolfo

Nice progress.

Thanks for your kind comments friends!

More pics:

In the rear were added 2 plates and the PE with Panhard name. Suspension ready for the wheels and the water injection nozzle (2nd.pic)!

Regards!
Rodolfo

3 Likes

Hello friends!

More pics:

The wheels are ready!. All wheels can be run and the middle wheel can be up and down.

Regards!
Rodolfo

2 Likes

Hello friends!

More pics:

Adding some details in the hull,side hatch can be open and close, Photoetched over tools are add-on and handles with cooper.

Regards!
Rodolfo

4 Likes

Hello friends!

More pics:

Adding last details. Is it necessary to cut or lower with sandering paper some pieces before to fix in the holes in almost the whole kit.

Regards!
Rodolfo

4 Likes

Wow looks great Rodolfo!

Hello friends!

Thanks for your kind comment Richard!.

More pics!.

Construction Finished! The plate of Photoetched coming different, one is of the kit and other is mentioned on the instruction sheet. Do not use the PE#PA18 on piece B-18 because it not have any place for add it, the PE#PA18 must be used on the tools.

Regards!
Rodolfo

5 Likes

Looks sharp. I may have to pick up one of these for my stash. Nice work. :+1: