Michael Myers 1/8 Moebius Models 970

This was built a few years ago. It was posted on the old forums but I wanted to share it here since it is October.

The figure of Michael Myers was built out of box. The base and flickering light circuit that is included in this kit was modified to look more like the movie.

The Jack-O-Lantern is clearly on the porch railing to frame right.

1 Like

The kit describes installing the flickering light circuit up through the second step of the stairs.

A couple holes were drilled. Then the wires were rerouted the up through the porch railing parts. I soldered the wires after the routing because the holes had to be smaller then the lamp.

6 Likes

an excellent idea, i can’t wait to see it finished.

1 Like

That’s a neat idea for the build!

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment and for looking in

I can hear the iconic scary music already. when I saw the first Halloween as a kid in the theater, I was totally creeped out by the music. Still love it to today.

1 Like

True. This is the epic that started the crazy monster chasing the victim(s) movie

It works! It’s a flicker effect circuit but I guess I need to make a video to show that :movie_camera:

3 Likes

Too cool. Glad you shared it. :+1:

1 Like

2 Likes

Thank you :jack_o_lantern:

Thanks for looking in, Ryan :beer:

1 Like

That really looks great.

1 Like

A few still shots of the build.

I scraped off the “HALLOWEEN” and used a few casted ‘leaves’ to cover kit holes. I made a mold of the pile of leaves gathered in the corner so I can replicate it on the other side.

5 Likes

Great work mate.

1 Like

Fantastic looking- you’ve done an awesome job.

1 Like

[quote=“hemble, post:14, topic:24224, full:true”]
That really looks great.
[/quote] [quote=“hemble, post:16, topic:24224, full:true”]
Great work mate.
[/quote] Thank you

[quote=“Karl187, post:17, topic:24224, full:true”]
Fantastic looking- you’ve done an awesome job.
[/quote] Very kind words

1 Like

Setting up the lights and grave stones today.

2 Likes
3 Likes