MiniArt 35404 M3 Stuart Early Prod. Interior Kit | Armorama™

New MiniArt kit is coming soon, 1:35 scale #35404 M3 Stuart Early Prod. Interior Kit

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/miniart-35404-m3-stuart-early-prod--interior-kit
4 Likes

It doesn’t look as if the Patton figure is included, does it?

1 Like

Please british camo please please please. And then the late turret please please please

2 Likes

No but Miniart doesn’t usually include figures in a kit until maybe later but it does suggest they might do a figure set of Generals/Patton in the future.

2 Likes

I think I’ll wait until they come up with the Patton figure.

1 Like

To hell with Patton, I want Jeb Stuart and “The Haunted Tank”!

3 Likes

There are several Patton figures available, just none really suited for putting in the turret.

If MiniArt can do the Belushi characters, surely someone can do Bogie?

2 Likes

We desperately need a figure of Patton holding a set of binoculars, preferably wearing a tankers helmet as on the Life magazine cover. The Masterbox Patton and the Tamiya Patton are both nice, but not suited for a tank. The Shapeways printed Patton is poorly done, and the ancient Verlinden Patton bears more resemblance to Shemp of the Three Stooges. You would think that such a famous and important figure would get more attention in the modeling world.

2 Likes

That and Maybe the T18 and M8 Gun Motor Carriage

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! So you’re a .22 guy. Or is it something not suitable for family viewing?
:rofl:

1 Like

You got my reference last month. You must be old like me.

1 Like

.22 25m sniper :grin:

1 Like

I’m old enough to have bought those comics when they were 10 cents.

1 Like

Heck yeah! And the rest of the original Sahara cast…

1 Like

I like .22 rimfire myself - nothing exotic though.
.22 LR .
Kimber of Oregon model 82 - about as good a tack driver as a box stock .22 LR can get .

1 Like