Minor 3D Ready-to-use Tracks Re-issued | Armorama™

Workable, ready to use tracks from Minor are available again.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/minor-3d-ready-to-use-tracks-re-issued

These are seriously tempting. However I did go on the website and they vary from 13 Euros to 23. I have to consider the cost when they are more than some of the kits they fit!

That’s the problem with aftermarket tracks, as far as I know these are more or less in the same price range of Masterclub, Friulmodel or Modelkasten…

The 250 tracks and several other sets look pretty sweet. :heart_eyes:

Had to check out the site as well.

It’s cottage industry, however the sum of the annoying factors exceeded my patience & interest.

• 3 week lead times plus shipping time to USA

• VAT to add ~20% to the cost

• Can’t order & pay at website. You contact Minor, Minor contacts you back and then you complete transaction

I get that but I have ordered from them about a decade ago and is not that bad. Yeah, a more modern ordering system would be better.

@varanusk they might be in the same price range but you don’t really have to assemble. For those that want aftermarket tracks but not drag of assembling that people complain about, these fit the bill.

In the past I’ve used them for 250 and 251 halftracks. What a godsend! Just my 2 cents. . .

@varanusk they might be in the same price range but you don’t really have to assemble. For those that want aftermarket tracks but not drag of assembling that people complain about, these for the bill.

Yes, I am aware of that big advantage, just wanted to point out that these tracks are not specially more expensive than others (in my opinion).

1 Like

These are actually cheaper than Fruil tracks in USA which are running at around $35+.

They should expand into the bigger vehicles and do US as well. At those prices they would corner the market.

1 Like

This looks like the future to me.

I have asked the manufacturer and they have informed that 3 weeks is only in case the product is not in stock, which is not the case currently. Orders are being shipped within 5 days.

And VAT is charged only for EU countries.

1 Like

@varanusk Carlos

That’s outstanding :clap: and I think an order is merited based on that information. Thank you!

I’ve been hosed with VAT ordering EU products from the USA so many times it isn’t funny.