Modeling Armor of Operation "Iron Swords"

What does it say under the crown, on the yellow flag please?

2 Likes

The Hebrew word is “mashiach” (messiah).

Chabad messianism

H.P.

4 Likes

H.P.

6 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

H.P.

3 Likes

Ah, the full rear baskets as offered by Meng!

2 Likes

Israeli wives always have to make sure we’re on reserves and not hanging out with our degenerate friends, because they made a movie back in the 70’s about a bunch of guys who did that and it gets brought up on tv everytime there’s a general call up… :joy:

4 Likes

The yellow flag with the crown on it is of the Chabad sect of orthodox Jews, they’re some of the most open and friendly people out there. They have houses in almost every city in the world where a Jewish tourist can get a hot kosher meal and hang out . They also help out wherever they are whenever the need for food or clothing and a bit of caring. It’s an outreach type group.

Just sayin

13 Likes

Thanks for the background on the woman carrying the baby and the dude who appears to be gesturing to her from the glacis.

I was thinking along the same lines when I saw this.

It’s a great series of pictures.

3 Likes

The fact she shows up in an active war zone with the kid and one in the oven shows you how Balzy the women here are , either that or it was purely hormonal :joy: but either way … she got a big pair…
I remember my soon to be wife hitchhiking from the south all they way to the northern border to visit me in the hospital in Naharyia in 82… I’m sure she would do it today to just unplug me from life support :joy:

16 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes

don’t believe this has been posted already,

second image, showing the second dozer with graffiti

battered bear

if you go down into the woods today,

4 Likes

has this been posted previously?

Ofek & Namers

same trailer from above,

for old times sake,

king of the battlefield

4 Likes

It has (December 6), and according to the caption, the graffiti in blue reads " Eliminate Hamas". The red graffiti on the other D9 reads “Greetings to Hamas from Vanunu family”

The Puma picture was posted on November 25…

H.P.

4 Likes

H.P.

6 Likes

7 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes

H.P.

6 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes

H.P.