Modeling Armor of Operation "Iron Swords"

H.P.

4 Likes

one for the album, notice the ‘Iron Vision’ optic on top of turret.

3 Likes

The photo was posted 8 days ago by Frenchy. They are Merkava 4 Barak.

ah, cheers for that!

And, to correct myself / update the post, it’s the Commander Open Architecture Panoramic Sight, from ElbitSystems on the front of the turret.

Teddy bear at work,

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781389489291538699

H.P.

5 Likes

I hope this is OK to leave here? Otherwise please remove it.
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61558816734089&name=xhp_nt__fb__action__open_user

3 Likes

3 Likes

No name on the page… not a good idea… almost too good to be true
Caveat Emptor

Got a true Gun Bunny… yay artty

2 Likes

H.P.

4 Likes

It is my page, and all above board. I have just not thought of a good enough name for the site/business yet.
Receipts will be sent from my email magach7c@gmail.com, and all money will go through PayPal, so the buyer has a 3 month money back guarantee.
I was advised to call it Desert Ibex Productions, but that is too close to another company’s name.

3 Likes

Don’t do it MM is always looking to nail folks.
Where are you located? I’m on Israel and I know mm for years… also the guy from isradecal ranan.

Since it’s you use your name and productions after it. You made it take credit for it.
Just saying

2 Likes

That was my reaction. Why have a name so close to another company. I’m still thinking about what to call it, or I may just leave it as it is.
I live in the UK.

UK isn’t looking very fun these days :joy: I’ve got a few friends there and in Wales but with my mouth I’d end up in prison just getting off the plane :joy: I’m miss going to bovington and other places of interest. But it’s the same for Europe and parts of the states.
Since you’re on Facebook you should join AMPS ISRAEL FACEBOOK Group… you’re sure to find interested parties there

3 Likes

I’m on that one Robert.
We are loosing are way in the UK, but there is a wind of change coming, from the common people, as the government are cowards, and their only concern is lining their pockets.
I will be happy if I sell a few to break even, as money is not the reason I’m doing this. Having the kits and sets, that probably will never be released by plastic companies is the only reason.
That said, you can bet you bottom dollar, that at least one of my kits will be copied by a plastic company once they are out there. Lol

3 Likes

AMPS Israel?? I’m in! Just requested membership. My AMPS membership number is 711 and my IPMS membership number is 506.

1 Like

Hi, great looking stuff you have, any plans to do an Achzarit “aquarium” cupola for a genuine late Achzarit? I’m looking for a couple.

Hi, it is on the list to do, but I’m not sure when.
I am concentrating on the Namer at the moment.

2 Likes

H.P.

4 Likes

What you show is from 3dcults? User Panzer? You are the same guy?

I am confused

The Rabbit

1 Like