Modeling Armor of Operation "Iron Swords"

After seeing so many excellent pictures of the M109 “Doher” and “Rochev” variants. I am tempted to buy the Kinetic M109 kit and work on it… Tempted.

4 Likes

I was also tempted for the IDF build …

2 Likes

The Rochev kit is easier to build than the Doher and only needs an antenna mount to be added. The most difficult part of the kit are the baskets at the rear of the turret.

2 Likes

Maybe is better to choose AFV Club Doher? Everything You need is already in the box :slight_smile:

4 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes

I know it has been asked/mentioned here several times about M109 Doher and Rochev but in this 1600+ post thread it’s getting hard to keep track of things.

So, will it be possible for some of you IDF knowledgeable guys to start a separate thread about each specific M109 and what kits will require what modifications?

I know Niko had started a thread few months back about all things Merkava, which was brilliant and I have it bookmarked for reference, but it will be cool have other threads on other IDF vehicles.

Now, back to your regular program. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I will start one when I get home from work

4 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes

H.P.

4 Likes

4 Likes

H.P.

5 Likes

Interesting “rubber” dots pattern… :

H.P.

5 Likes

Tunnel buster, but mostly used for pulling down structures would make a great companion kit for the D9R …
Hint hint nudge nudge know what I mean?

10 Likes

And I thought finding a parking spot at the mall was a pain…

1 Like

Or, scratch it with Bruder, in 1/16

But yes, I’d be pleased to see this in 1/35 from Meng.

4 Likes

I know exactly what you mean…

Reworked.

https://cs.finescale.com/fsm/modeling_subjects/f/3/t/184234.aspx

4 Likes

One can get lost in diecast here…

‘3000TOYS.com’

2 Likes

H.P.

4 Likes

H.P.

4 Likes