Modelling armour in Ukraine crisis

I’m seeing a lot of vehicles under bridges.

If so, one of their own “Gepards” was disabled in March… (long before German deliveries of the real Gepards to Ukraine…) :wink:

H.P.

1 Like

Haha yeah, however to the average media reporter anything armoured is generally a tank!

4 Likes

And in warehouses. Keep posting those photos, Ivan. Someone will recognize the inside of that building, and suddenly - no more vehicle.

1 Like

Pretty clever of the Ukrainians to disguise a 2S6 as a Gerard VISMOD…

This is a 2S6 or 2K22 Tunguska. NOT a Gepard. All Russian all the time. It even still says 602 on the turret so the Russians can mark this one off their books. This is RUSSIAN scrap.

H.P.

1 Like

Paratroopers Peugeot again…

H.P.

3 Likes

The BTR that disabled the YPR

H.P.

Soviet turret retrieval system nearly worked on this one…

What are the white crosses painted on a couple of Tanks here? A new recognition sign?

I guess so. Looks like they don’t care it makes a good aiming point…

H.P.

Not new, old. Vehicles with such identification marks have already traveled through this territory.

2 Likes

More pics of a T-80BVM with chain armor on the turret.

2 Likes

Hey, Salekhard is back. We figured you had been conscripted to fill the dwindling ranks.

Like the Spartans, you have to let one guy survive to spread tales of horror to frighten the enemy.
At least that’s my story after only shooting 29 out of 30 on the pistol range at Ft. Carson last month, and I’m sticking to it! :joy:

3 Likes

There are enough people there without me. And I will sit at home at a temperature in the rooms of +24 and with hot water without restriction. I will watch the news on TV and read this forum with great pleasure.

2 Likes