Modelling armour in Ukraine crisis

I remember being given an MRE in Baghdad with a black bean burrito in it. It was really bad, and that’s me being conservative with my language.

3 Likes

The “Triple B” was a horrible menu option. I would gladly trade for a British 24-Hour Ration like I did back in Kuwait in 2003.

Yeah we were given loads of them, I bet the US troops were laughing their c**ks off at that. Believe me I’d have preferred 24 hr rat packs as well. We used to trade our rations for good MRE’s at Camp Bucca near Um Qasr.

1 Like

we traded our with the UK guys at Camp Doha in Kuwait. I even went home with a fleece jacket which i traded with one of my DCU jackets.

Good times. :smiley: :beer:

@Frenchy I see your netting and raise you a crocheting.

9 Likes

Different list ?

1 Like

Battle scars…

H.P.

5 Likes

M1064 mortar carrier

https://www.nationalreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/russian-ukraine-war-040623-3.jpg?
fit=1481%2C864

H.P.

4 Likes

T-72B3
I know many of you are expecting the flying turret, sorry to disappoint you this time
Not my fault but the drone controller decision :smile:

2 Likes

H.P.

8 Likes

It looks as if there may be some ERA blocks blazing merrily away on top of the cope cage. If they have the ability to immobilize the tank without totally destroying it the UA can add it to its arsenal.

2 Likes

Maybe the tank crew forgot to wind up the spring this day …

2 Likes

They have other tank wrecks which haven’t been ravaged by fire.
They already have to cannibalise other tank wrecks to get spare parts
to restore others, build one complete tank from maybe three wrecks …

2 Likes

Great find HP!!! The front is way different on the Meng kit but it’s not impossible to convert it.
Thanks for the pics
Stephane

Sometimes things seem pre-ordained to happen…

2 Likes

I sold that Trumpeter Stryker about two years ago along with the AFV aftermarket mine roller extra. I still have the missle version. I built the infantry version, but that mine roller version gave me the eebe jeebez. You might like the AFV extra.

1 Like

This video reminds me so much of the king tigers in the Ardennes forest in WW2.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

@18bravo

1 Like