Modelling armour in Ukraine crisis

My fault, I was not attentive enough when I looked at the set.

been challenged
perfect mud diorama

8 Likes

Iveco Magirus 120-23 gun truck

Australian-supplied M113SA4 ALV used as a gun platform

H.P.

6 Likes

It’s more fun when it’s over the drivers cab and your gun front and can’t traverse and sink to the turret ring … (Chieftain Mk10, not a Cr2)

2 Likes

H.P.

4 Likes

zil repairing a maxxxpro :joy: :joy: :joy: now we ve seen that all with the ukrainians axaxaxaxaxaxax

1 Like

Been there and done that, and the pics are on here somewhere. Although not planned this was on an exercise/range package, ideal troop level recovery practice.

Ukranian exercise.

seems history repeats itself, back when the German army got bogged down on the great russian steppe.

63 tons of wear and tear will sink if you give it a chance haha.

1 Like

What countries flag is that blue and white?

Altai Republic

Belongs to the Russian Federation, with some luck Altai might become a country …

Thanks

1 Like

According to Wikimedia, there are more ethnic Russians living there than locals.

1 Like

This was an over zealous D & M instructor on the Goldrun near Paderborn… I was in the 2nd wagon with the other crew I was teaching … When I found him (he had been bogged for about 20 - 25 minutes) after he didnt show where we planned a brew stop and I couldnt get him on our chat net, I went looking … He was properly flapping when I rocked up. Took about 2 hours to drag him out using various methods … luckily the driver had kept his drain plug in and his hatch seal actually worked which was a first lol

3 Likes

3 Likes

Good modelling reference :wink:

5 Likes

https://cdn4.suspilne.media/images/1e40d6a5697b1d3f.png

H.P.

5 Likes

I like how the sun made a big issue out of the Challenger bellying out in the mud.

Good reference for modelling :wink:

3 Likes

Good reference for modelling :wink:

5 Likes