Monogram 1/25 Chevy S-10

Thanks for the information. I will try to track the items down.

I was able to get these wheels.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-1-25-MODEL-CHEVROLET-RALLY-WHEELS-NOS-ON-TREE-JUNKYARD-PARTS-LOT/114597907725

I think the hobby shop has the D100 kit.

So my rims came in.

I didn’t plan for the wheel issue, doh! I do have some AMT custom wheels that fit but they are not the right era.

I think will have to keep looking for that Chevy van kit for parts. Hopefully they will rerelease kit as even used kits are going for silly prices.

3 Likes

I keep looking and found some more wheels and rims.

I have also won a Revell Chevy Van on eBay. :+1: I think I will get the Dodge next week or later next month. Then almost no excuse besides time to stop me.

1 Like

What kit are is this set from? They look like what you’re looking for.

That’s the thing, I don’t know. It was selling as a rally set. I agree they look the part. Your photo had them already hollowed out, which is not to say I couldn’t have done that too but now I think I can use some of the other parts to help get closer to my truck and look better then I could do.

I forgot the one show stopper at the moment, making the grill. That is going to take some time and practice to get close.

3D print to the rescue. 82-90 Chevy S-10 Grill - Texas3DCustoms

Placed an order for the part.

Time inventory the project again and see what might still be needed before getting started.

1 Like

And at a great price!

1 Like