Monogram 1/43 '67 Corvette

HI !
Here a project I been working on these days, it, the MONOGRAM kit with a little twist , If you like to view the complete WIP, I have set-up an Google page for it , Just follow this link:

Here where I’m at ::

DSCF4681
DSCF7248
DSCF7660

Enjoy !
Jmarc

2 Likes

I just love a Corvette, and '67 is my favourite! Definitely following along on this ride @jmarc :sunglasses:

Cheers, D

Do we need to change the title to 1/43 ?

1 Like

Glad you like it !

Thanks for following this WUIP , it’s quite appreciated !

(DEC 13th)…Today I done the dry-brush on the cabin parts and continue adding details to the central console !!

If you like to view the complete WIP of this project ,just follow this Google link :

…If you like to view some other 30 x 1/48 car stuff I have built over the years here a link

…Hope youl’le enjoy following this WIP !
Jmarc

DSCF7719
DSCF7718
DSCF7720

Done :wink:

H.P.

(NOV 17th)…Today I complete the seats and glued them into place , I also continue the work on the dash ! !!

If you like to view the complete WIP of this project ,just follow this Google link :

…If you like to view some other 30 x 1/48 car stuff I have built over the years here a link

Jmarc
DSCF8161
DSCF8160

1 Like

Thanks for following this WUIP , it’s quite appreciated !

MONOGRAM 1967’ CORVETTE

(FEB 20th)…Today I continue adding details to the seats and working on the dash board !!

Jmarc
DSCF8808
DSCF8810