Monroe Perdu Studios - Lifeguard Tower 1 | Armorama™

This is a laser cut paperboard kit. Three thicknesses of cardboard are included in this kit as well as soft metal wire and decals. Also included are assembly instruction sheets, 4x6 photographs of the prototype, of the built kit, and decal application instructions. This is my first build of this type of kit so far. I used PVA for glue and acrylics to paint it.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/list/monroe-perdu-studios---lifeguard-tower-1
3 Likes

Great job. I have always liked the look of the kit. :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Pretty snappy! Great job on the kit.

3 Likes

Looks like a really sharpened well engineered kit.

It reminds me of an MP shack I saw a posted on youtube. I think the 240th MP?

2 Likes

Thanks guys. It’s very well designed for builder ease. A quick weekend build for sure.

2 Likes

In the haste of creating this build review I forgot to describe the roof part as having texture engraved into it by the manufacturer. (see image)
A suggestion in the assembly instructions describes gluing fine sandpaper on the top for texture if the kit stock texture was not satisfactory. I spread diluted PVA over the top of my kit part and sprinkled fine beach sand as evenly as I could. Once cured, a heavy wash of Tamiya German Grey was applied by Sable

Thanks for looking

3 Likes