More Health Reasons Armor for sale

Jeff, if you are still interested, the kit is yours. Paypal to joelmith@yahoo.com. Look forward to hearing from you, Joel.

Joel,

I sent an message to your email address.

Jeff

Jeff, the cost is 10.00 for the kit, plus 10.00 for shipping. Sorry for the confusion, Joel.

Joel,

Payment sent.

I’m good with regular shipping if it would save some on the shipping.

Thank you,

Jeff

Jeff, I have received the payment, but I do need your address for shipping. Talk more soon, Joel.

Joel,

I included the address in the PP payment, but it’s:

Jeffrey Nelson
916 Hill Street
Lugoff, SC 29078

Is the gun truck still available?

Yes, it is.

Did you want the truck w/the quad 50’s. Or the legend conversion?

The legend conversion please.

Sorry to be late in getting back to you, my wife and I have been fighting the covid bug. The set is still available. Cost is $20.00 plus 8.00 shipping, if shipping is less, I will refund the difference. Paypal preferred, use joelmith@yahoo.com Thanks for being patient, Joel

Sounds good to me! Do you think I could buy the AFV club M35 with quad 50’s as well?

Sure, the Quad 50 truck is $20.00 plus $10.00 shipping. So the grand total would be $40.00 plus $18.00 for shipping, total would be $58.00. Payable to joelmith@yahoo.com at paypal. Talk more soon, Joel.

1 Like

Awesome!!! I sent you a DM. :grin:

Panzer-modeler,

Has Joel Smith replied to you in the past 6 days?

Jeff

Jeff, I have been out of town dealing with a Family problem, the kit will go out Tomorrow 9/17/22, and will send you the tracking #. Talk more soon, Joel.

Panzer modeler, I did not receive your DM. Could you resend it to joelmith@yahoo.com

Thank you, Joel.

Jeff, the tracking # is 9505 5154 1994 2260 8610 44, estimated delivery 9/20/22. Thank you for your understanding, and your patience, Joel.

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.