Moscow V-E Parade 2022

The complete V-E Day parade in Moscow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG3LAUonvCc
Not much new stuff, but the first appearance of the Sukhoi Su-57 Stealth Fighter.

1 Like

it rained on their parade …
the Z-formation flyby was cancelled due to “weather” but apparently the others could still fly …

2 Likes

H.P.

4 Likes

Are there any of these similar videos with English dubbing? Personally, I would be interested, but it’s hard to watch such material without understanding the words.

PS It seems funny to me, but I have met surprise in English that stealth aircraft are perfectly visible when filming.

What that parade commemorates should be respected despite current issues.

2 Likes

This video is a live-stream. I have found brief cuts in english.

I’m just trying to understand if you have the technical ability to directly perceive speech in Russian. Or everything in the retelling of journalists.
The Yandex browser has a function when it translates English into Russian directly from the video.

Removed by author

Removed by author

Removed by author

Contrary to what you seem to believe, Yuri, I have a brain and I know how to use it, that’s why I’ve decided to delate the post you’re referring to, just because it wasn’t the right place for it…Just that.

H.P.

In the presence of a brain, first they think, and then they act. Otherwise, these are conditioned reflexes.
It’s because you removed this from here that I removed my posts.

It was my understanding that flyovers in several other Russia cities were also cancelled - because of “weather” or other, unspecified reasons.

KL

1 Like