Mountain Problems

Hi all,

And thank you for the kind feedback, much appreciated, :slightly_smiling_face:.

Below, is an update for my 1/35th brethren, most of the work this week has been on the groundwork, including my first ever tree, :roll_eyes:.

And below a couple of images taken under natural light.

Cheers, :beer:,

G

9 Likes

Truly outstanding work — all of it! However, photo No. 3 with natural sunlight shining through is beyond words!:beer:

—mike

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more… I thought it was a real view… All the outdoor shots look like the real thing … Very very well done G :+1::+1:

Wow what realism at first I thought it was reference pictures.Congratulations to a very nice ground work :trophy::trophy::trophy:

1 Like

LOL , you already know what I think , friggin awesome !!

As real as real can be … and in microscope scale no less …

2 Likes

amazing!
ciao
edo

1 Like

Now that i9s some excellent veggie work!

really unbelievable… almost better than reality…

Hi G.

I truely love the way this turns out. All previous comments are 100% true and I concur fully with them. This is really award winning…

OK G so you’re not fooling anyone, you just went for a long walk in the countryside to look for those very special mushrooms and you took some photos, right? Those last three photos were a bit of a give-away, in daylight & all. One question – in the last photo…giant street-light or alien homing beacon? :1st_place_medal: :medal_military: :medal_sports: :tumbler_glass:

tenor

Outstanding work with the modeling and also the lighting and photography. Therefor the Academy nominates this film in 3 categories.
Results will be known during the upcoming Awards season,
J

1 Like