My replies do not show as such

I have noticed a problem with my posts recently.

When I press reply in order to respond to another forum member this does not show as such.

For example, I pressed the reply button to this post by Johnny but it does not show as such, whilst his does

same here

Or is it because it is my post I do not see the reply mark?

2 Likes

I have had the same thing happen to me as well…

1 Like

Ironically, it just happened with my post above … I replied directly to your post using the reply arrow lol …

1 Like

Strange. I replied to the 1st post also. @staff_Jim a new feature with patch update?

2 Likes

Recently I’ve noticed similar behaviour if I highlight some text and choose “quote” - my text appears but what I quoted does not. Hadn’t been bothered to raise an issue yet, but maybe I should have…

1 Like

Same with me …

1 Like

Where’s that can of worms … :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Leslie Nielsen Nothing To See Here GIF - Leslie Nielsen Nothing To See Here Disperse - Discover & Share GIFs

4 Likes

I only reply to myself. So is that like talking to myself? :face_with_spiral_eyes:

—mike

2 Likes

You only need to worry if the answers are something you didn’t expect… :thinking:

4 Likes

We only reply to other multiple personalities

(So clearly the system just worked OK for…Us)

3 Likes

No idea. I would have to read through a lot of patch notes to find out.

And… it shows that I replied to you so it seems to be working for me on this post anyway.

I did a simple test. It won’t show the reply element if you are replying to a thread directly above your comment. If there are comments between then it will.

4 Likes