My Sci-Fi designs

Hi, I want to share my designs in the Science fiction genre here in one topic (similar to my weapons designs), hopefully will be able to print them in physical models. I hope you will like them :slight_smile:

So here is what Iā€™m working lately-ATCV Mk.V (or All Terrain Combat Vehicle) for fast ground assaults and support role. It can carry and deploy a section of marines (or space troopers), it has one minigun in the front, a turret with twin cannons with enhanced munitions, two independent rocket pods with 9 high-explosive guided rockets each and smoke dischargers in the front.
Still some finishing details, but I like it overall:

Cheers!

8 Likes

How does it steer?

1 Like

Haha, I noticed, have to correct it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Be great for suicide squads or troops with low morale, though.

2 Likes

Some progress with the interior with human for scale comparison, initially it was not planned, but decided to give a try :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looking good Venko. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Added also a minigun for rear defense, some finishing touches left and will make a test print :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Almost finished the Eta-2 Actis Jedi interceptor, very nice design, most of it I designed myself because of lack of references, so artistic license here and there :wink:
Preparing for 3D print also :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Revell used to kit this in two sizes:

Regards,

M

2 Likes

Looks nice, but I really wanted to design it myself with something from me here and there, so it is not 100% accurate, but will be more detailed :wink:

2 Likes

I can understand that, and looking closely I prefer your version: it has better proportions. It appears to relate to the Revell version in a similar way that the BSG Viper Mk.II does to the original series Mk.I.

Regards,

M

1 Like

Next, Naboo N-1 starfighter, a really cute small fighter. Some details left to do and the cockpit :slight_smile:

Cheers!

1 Like

Ready for paint, I did also some interior :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Also decided to try for first time printing the canopies with clear resin, the result looks good to me. Needs to be dipped in clear varnish for clarity after printing and curing though.

3 Likes