Need info on RAF underwing landing flare bracket

Can anybody tell me the official name of the landing flare holder that 1930s RAF planes had mounted under each wing like the one on this Wapiti? And does anybody have more detailed photos or drawings of one so I can scratchbuild a pair to put on my Tiger Moth since Airfix didn’t include them?

These are “Holt Flare” stands. Used for twilight & night operations. It also includes the lights on top wing tips.