New 1/35 diorama accessories from Drums and crates | Armorama™

A new line of 1/35 diorama props, maily about WWII

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/new-1-35-diorama-accessories-from-drums-and-crates
3 Likes

Unfamiliar with the company, where can one order from?

You can order online at www.drumsandcrates.com

2 Likes

I tried to use the contact form on your website but no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t get it to work so here’s my question:
The site says VAT is added to the printed pricing so is the VAT discounted to customers who don’t reside in countries that don’t have VAT (which is a normal situation for most European websites) If indeed there is no VAT charged to that type of customer, how does one figure out the pricing on your products?
Cheers,
C.

Hi C.
The prices can you see in Dums and Crates webshop include the VAT, if you are a customer from outside European Union, yu must subtract the 21% of the price listed.
An example: if the price listed is 9.95 € (10,53$) you must substact 2.09€ (2.21$) then your price is 7.86€ (8.32$)
If you need to contact with me do not hesitate to use Valentin@drumsandcrates.com
Regards
Valentín

3 Likes

Valentin,
Thanks for the prompt response. Now that I am aware that VAT is 21% I will be able to convert to non-EU prices. You may want to make note somewhere on your site that VAT = 21% I assume there are a bunch of potential customers like myself who are not aware of the EU tax rates.

Cheers,
C.

1 Like

Hi c
Thanks for your suggestion. The information you are talking about is already posted on the front page of Drumsandcrates.com
Regards
Valentín

I like those, - Civilian home receivers

How did I miss that !? Guess I’ll have to read more closely before I post. Anyway, thanks for the quick responses.

Cheers,
C.

I apologize for my English as it is not very good. I meant that because of your suggestion, I added that information on the front page of the web.

2 Likes

Valentin,

No apologies necessary. I’m great at misunderstanding things, just ask my wife. Anyway, I’m happy my suggestion was utilized. I’m sure non-EU customers will have an easier time.
Wishing you great sales…
Cheers,
C.

1 Like

Civilian home receivers

2 Likes