New 1/35 Gothic Serpent Figs!

As promised I have some pics of the actual figs.

We’ll start with the figure depicting Sergeant First Class Randall D. Shughart.

He is depicted with his scoped M14 which (butt-stock aside) is interestingly cast with both hands on it so it is one piece to place on the figure with attachment points at the elbow area.

As you can see there is a bit of barrel droop in the resin, not uncommon with long, thin barrels of this type- dipping it in just boiled water should straighten it out.

The detail on both fig and rifle is crisp and clear down to buckles and fasteners.

Next up is the figure depicting Master Sergeant Gary I. Gordon.

Again, the detail is first class with detail even on the flag patch on his body armor. The modified Colt 723 includes a separate silencer and is superbly detailed. His other hand is grabbing the pilot figure by the rear of his flight vest.

Lastly the pilot, Chief Warrant Officer Michael J. Durant. Another fine sculpt with nice details on the flight suit and survival vest- even a well detailed underwater oxygen tank with mouthpiece.

The MP5 is nice too. My only real gripe with the set is the pilots hands which seem slightly large- almost cartoonish in terms of the fingers.

Included in the special edition is a nice plaque, a piece of tri-color desert BDU uniform material and a neat little wooden box.

The three figure set should be on sale soon.

2 Likes