New 3D producer of french modern SF vehicles and figures

BlackSnake-Model told me that the new US figures are planned for release in mid-2025.

Thank you for informing me as that helps me plan for my purchases. :grinning: I just might buy the Ukrainian figure one day…

2 Likes

Trop forts ces Français !!!

2 Likes

Hello Makinen , Yeah all figure are on the 1/35 scale , 1/16 , 1/9 and bust at 1/10 :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for your honnest Review karl .

2 Likes

Thank you very much, It is important for us that we can dialogue with everyone, having positive and negative feedback helps us move forward.

5 Likes

Bat is a great attitude for business. It will only help grow better and stronger moving forward.

Edit:

Haha, it should have been That and not bat. Auto correctness at its finest.

3 Likes

I don’t see this figure on your website

2 Likes

Is coming today on the website at 1/35 . 1/16 and 1/9 of course the bust at 1/10

4 Likes

I’ve added pictures earlier of the Black snake models figures which I still think are very good and crisp with excellent detail …I also purchased one of the vehicles with a plan to build something a bit different… I had an issue with the first one I received…and to be fair to black snake they immediately set about sorting it out and sent me another model …which is very nicely printed …

5 Likes

It’s nice to hear that the manufacturer listens to buyers and responds. Good luck with your construction

2 Likes

Looks really good. How difficult it was to remove all the printing supports from the vehicle body? I have a lot of patience for cleanup, but with the 3D stuff I usually break something in the process…

Mario

3 Likes

Honestly….as you say you have to plan ahead as not to break anything…I used a combination of new scalpel blade and a sanding tool

1 Like

Is easy just put on the hot water wait five minute and the support move easy

2 Likes