New Panzer Riders in 120mm Scale | Armorama™

Another bit of news from Jeff Shiu covers a new set of Panzer IV riders.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/new-panzer-riders-in-120mm-scale
1 Like

Nice looking figures. Why, oh why, do German figure sets almost always have a pointing figure? The pointiest plastic army that ever was.

1 Like

That is why they were never lost, always someone pointing the way.

2 Likes

Interesting issue…but i have to caste a bit of a shadow here. I bought a set from Jeff, the set riding on a PzKw III. The molding was “ok.” but there major resin flaws and incomplete castings. The weapons fell short as well. Although the concepts are goo( action poses), the actusl casting begged for a much higher kevel of fanality. Just saying the cost was too much for what you get and expect to do quite a bit of additional molding and clean up. Way too much for the cost. Now if only Alpine (et. all) could provide the same action posses!

1 Like

I agree completely with your comments. I just purchased the 200mm set of figures for the Italeri BMW combination. they’re expensive figures and jumped through hoops before he would sell them to me with his paranoia regarding people recasting his figures and selling at a cheaper price. For the size of the figures and equipment ,I would have expected a sharper finish, but I’ve had to
rebuild some of the equipment particularlly an MP40.