New Soviet and German Figures from SOGA | Armorama™

Soga Miniatures released several figures based on 3D sculpts by Igor Gurochkin. The figures are released in both 1/35 and 1/16 scale.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/new-soviet-and-german-figures-from-soga
1 Like

Dear Friends
This figures in 1/35 scale
**3007 Commander of Reconnaissance Platoon, 2nd Marine Brigade, KBF. 1941 г **
3008 Lieutenant of the Wehrmacht Infantry. 1939-41г.
3009 Machine-gunner of the Red Army. 1943-45.
3010 Machine-gunner of the assault engineer-sapper brigade. 1943-45г.
3011 Captain of Riflemen of the Red Army. Summer 1941.

1/16 scale only
1601 Commander of reconnaissance platoon of the 2nd Brigade of Marines, KBF. 1941 г

1602 Machine-gunner of the assault engineer-sapper brigade. 1943-45г.

1603 Machine-gunner of the Red Army. 1943-45.

1604 Captain of the Riflemen of the Red Army. Summer 1941.

Why does the Leutnant have a Feldspaten and a cap ? Is he not on the HKL ?

We did the 1938-41 version of the Lieutenant, when the German Army Regulations require him to have full infantry equipment, including feldspaten.

Only if he is in the HKL. And everybody in the HKL has to have a helmet.

A helmet is provided in the kit, with goggles affixed.

Good. A helmet should be always on on the HKL. Thats the German way to do things.

I have just noticed you have the Koppeltragegestell wrong aswell. The fore and aft Riemen are held together by the bolt, sewn and glued. Look at the picture I made of the “split”.

Please email me at - dmitrisoga@mail.ru and we will discuss this error in detail.

Great work, Dmitri, keep it up. Postage to NZ may be a little difficult given the prevailing circumstances.

Its the standard German field equipment. As per the picture both straps are held together by the bolt. You can find tons of pictures or books if the picture is not enough.