New Tiger from Amusing Hobby | Armorama™

I built a Dragon Porsche Tiger 003 back in 2007 or 2008. It was a good model and fun to build but despite my best effort, one of the road wheels ended up a floater. :flushed: That model is the reason I strongly dislike working suspensions. :upside_down_face:

Back then, I wanted to build all the oddballs of Heavy Tank Battalion 653. I have the Dragon Bergepanther with the Panzer IV turret and Panther with the quad flak. Dragon also release a T34 with quad flak but I skipped that one.

An early Porsche Tiger by Amusing Hobby might interest me. In truth, I would rather have a correct American T28 Heavy or Alvis Stalwart. The electric drive system found in Porsche Tigers was certainly a curiosity.

4 Likes

This kit had already been released as a full interior kit which obviously incensed our very own David Bryon due to the supposed contrived interior.

Actually there is another kit released after this empty eggshell. Yes, this is not the latest kit from them

The question is whether this new release has taken measures to correct that fault.

I can think of no reason why they wouldn’t. That said this doesn’t look operational. I mean it’s a least another type of Tiger but we need it operational and with corrections

1 Like

So what kit should it be then? People fought, killed and died in these things so why shouldn’t they be etched into our collective memories?

2 Likes