New tool MENG Chieftain Mk10!

Just when I thought I’d got over my Berlin Brigade issue, along comes this temptation,

1 Like

This kit just hit HobbyEasy this morning for $51.35 on pre-order.

1 Like

Great! Just when I’m trying to reduce my stash!

4 Likes

LOL, well looks like I’m going to lose this morning browsing around HobbyEase & drinking coffee :coffee::rofl:

2 Likes

@metalhead85 @Armor_Buff Hey gents it’s all part of the wonderful affliction. But don’t grumble to me. I just finished a major shopping expedition this morning and it’s all @Johnnych01 John’s fault. He showed me the photo of the Panzir AA system 8 wheeled truck on the 8 Wheeler Campaign Forum and I fell in love. Having heard such rave reviews of new Zvezda kits, I decided to set myself up for a new adventure for my birthday coming up September 2nd. So I ordered the Zvezda Panzir kit from HobbyEasy and then went google shopping on ebay for accessories. I found a bunch of cool stuff! I got the Miniarm resin wheels, of course, but I also found a brand new Quinta Studios set of 3D color printed interior & exterior decals for the dash and logos. Also I discovered a previously unknown to me Russian company called Microdesigns that does beautiful large photo etched sets for Russian kits for $19.99. They have a main set for the Panzir and a walkway grating set. Of course I ordered both. I have never used any of these brands before except Miniarm, so I’m excited to see what the postman brings in about a month. So, it’s been a busy morning on the computer, but I’m on a modeler’s high right now having acquired all this cool stuff for a project. I love it when a plan comes together. Happy man here. :grin:

3 Likes

I’ll believe it when I see plastic!!

Been down THIS road to excitement before.

1 Like

Matt doesn’t Trumpy make one too? Or is that a different version?

1 Like

Very nice Matt… I haven’t even ordered mine yet…and close birthdays… Mines 28th August

1 Like

You are right Rich, Trumpeter makes one and so does Tiger Models. Both are significantly more money. I wanted to give a Zvezda modern release a chance. We’ll see if my $48.13 was well spent.

1 Like

Oh wow! I’ll just have to come over to celebrate together one year soon! :beer: :beer: :beer:

1 Like

Yes let us know how it goes when you start the build

1 Like

Matt,

When Quinta decals and Microdesign PE frets arrive, you’ll be more than happy.
Guaranteed!

Cheers,
Angel

1 Like

@ayovtshev Thanks Angel, I know I can take your word for it. Glad to know I’ve ordered quality products!

1 Like

Great news, this was talked about a few years back but it disappeared, I’d presumed due to the proliferation of Takom Chieftains around the same time, so fingers crossed this time around.

G :beer:

2 Likes

I can hopefully see a battle of the prices between this and the Takom ones… Fingers crossed in my favour lol

2 Likes