NEWS: 1/35 Batman Batmobile (DC Batman latest movie version)

Bandai’s new release of the 1/35 Batman Batmobile. Useful for Batman movie depiction, Mad Max, Post-Apocalypse, zombie control, super police cruiser, “Fast and Furious fiction” or whatever your imagination dreams up.

" All models are supplied as kits and will need to be assembled and painted.
The picture illustrates how the model should look once completed.
Glue and paint are not included in the kit.

Type = Models
Period = Space and Sci-Fi
Scale = 1/35 Scale
Material = Plastic
Finish = Unfinished Model Kit
Date of Release = 2022-11-02
Status = New Release"

Photos and text from Michigan Toy Soldier.

4 Likes

Interesting the scale they picked.

2 Likes

Now that’s a proper Batmobile, not like some of the weirdness in the last couple of movie series…

Cheers,

M

Jada already do diecasts in 1:18th, 1:24th and 1:32nd scales, I would expect a plastic kit in 1:24th from another Asian manufacturer in due course.

Cheers,

M

Could lead to all sorts of combinations with 1/35 figures, diorama accessories, vehicles, weapons, buildings, and the like.

1 Like

I hope so.

1 Like

On sale now at Amazon.com although I can’t guarantee that it’s the cheapest price around.

There are positive reviews on the kit though…

https://www.amazon.com/BANDAI-SPIRITS-Batmobile-Tentative-Plastic/dp/B09G2PLJFF/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1L0JK59TXOJR&keywords=bandai+batmobile&qid=1671117679&sprefix=bandai+batmobile%2Caps%2C144&sr=8-2#customerReviews

1 Like

The instructions.

2 Likes

Wow, the instructions show a rollcage! The side panels and fenders are separate pieces! Thanks for posting the PDF!

That means that the 1/35 Batmobile can be made into a racing stock car or even a stock buggy of sorts with off-road resin tires. It could be Cyberpunk. It could be a TERMINATOR Rebel car with a gun in place of the engine. Not many 1/35 cars with a rollcage exposed.

This makes it even more intriguing as it doesn’t have to resemble the Batmobile at all.

3 Likes

True, a very unusual Batmobile. At $37 ~ $50 @ 1/35 scale. I say no now but I keep looking at it and eventually I may cave

2 Likes

Looks like it lost some of it’s panache since the sixties. :thinking:
:grin: :canada:

2 Likes

There are some excellent construction videos online showing the full build.

45 minutes long

8:50 minutes long

30 minutes long

1 Like