NEWS: 1/35 I ❤ Kit USMC LVSR MKR16 Tractor & MKR18 Cargo Truck

I :heart: Kit has announced another big truck kit. This time it is the USMC LVSR MKR 16 tractor. It is scheduled for release in Jan '24.

This is a very welcomed new kit and should be well detailed based on their earlier truck kits.

Actual vehicle.

8 Likes

So now I will still need the conversion kit to make this an Army version.

1 Like

Yup, US Army doesn’t use this version. You will have to convert less though, getting closer. Maybe they have a PLS in the works as well. :crossed_fingers:

I would be happy with an M977A4, or any A4 for that matter, even though I already ordered the 3D printed A4 conversion kit.

They could branch out with the other versions of LVSR as well; MKR15 Wrecker and MKR18 Cargo (PLS equivalent).

MKR15

MKR18

The MKR18 wouldn’t be hard to convert using Italeri or Trumpeter M1120 parts for the multi-lift and flatrack parts.

Between the above and their M1120, Trumpeter has about 80% of a PLS already. Again, :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Found some built up pics of the I :heart: Kit LVSR MKR16 Tractor. It looks really nice and well detailed. Hopefully that means it will be available soon.

5 Likes

Found pics of the forthcoming I :heart: Kit LVSR MKR18 Cargo truck from a video of new kits at the Nuremberg Toy Fair. It looks equally as nice.

Now we just need a kit of the MKR15 Wrecker, and all the Trumpeter HEMTT A4s they have announced.

7 Likes

Wow!

And just when I promised myself I wouldn’t buy any more kits.

1 Like

The armoured version of the LVSR cab with the MCTAGS “turret” would be nice too.

3 Likes

Take my money. For the love of God…

3 Likes