NEWS: 1/35 ICM Helicopter Pilots - VN /Cold War Era ("60s/70s")

From the ICM site, a set of chopper crew, apparently with one set to board the CH-54, and the others standing. Uniforms are flight suit, suit with Nomex jacket, jungle fatigues, carrying flight helmet, and I hope ICM got this right, the ball cap headgear! If the figures match the illustration, these will have helped to flesh out the selection of that era figures.

2 Likes

They looks pretty good and will be very useful.

I remember DML has/had a nice aircrew set of pilot and crew in 1/35. I believe Trumpeter has newer figure sets.both are nice it’s only DML that is hard to come by.

Post a week ago on AeroScale by ICM themselves. :wink:

Jim have you adapted to the East Coast weather by now? Another sunny warm day here in SoCal!

I guess those would fit a 1:35 Chinook too? Possibly with some modification to make hands and feet to touch the right location…

Well it’s mid-70s today so I guess it’s a bit more like June weather here. But yeah it’s been weird lately for sure. Have only had to turn on my AC one day so far this year.

I live out by Edwards AFB and although some warm days so far, nothing like what the high desert normally experiences this time of year. Sunday I’m off to OKC for a week of oppressive 95 degrees and moist moist moist… there are some advantages to desert living!

1 Like

I live in OKC! Come, enjoy our severe weather, tornadoes, etc. The more the merrier! It is supposed to get nice and soupy here this weekend.

I’ll be in OKC Sunday thru Thurs