NEWS: 1/35 Isradecal IAF AH-64D ‘Saraf’ Conversion Sets Released

Isradecal has released three 3D printed 1/35 conversion sets for the IAF AH-64D ‘Saraf’.

IAF AH-64DI 'Saraf' Conversion Sets Released | AeroScale.

2 Likes

Nice to see Rannan putting stuff out there. Shame he didn’t put more armor decals out after the Merkava sets.

1 Like

The parts I designed for my AH-64Di Saraf Takom.
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

2 Likes

Very nice Simone!

The “big” AH-64D conversion is outstanding - and “of course” it was released right when the Takom AH-64D kit was announced. The new AH-64D decal set is very comprehensive - but get out you magnifier - lots of small lettering - all over the place.
What is nice about the conversion kit is the wings are one piece and the add-ons match perfectly, especially the domes.
Great job

I was just wondering if anybody has tried ordering directly from Isradecals. Reason I’m asking is I ordered well over a month ago before everything happened in the middle east I placed an I placed an order for a set of decals and a resin conversion set, and I still haven’t seen my order yet. The tracking number they gave me just says left for Canada. I sent a couple of emails , but have not heard back from them, which is Probably understandable with all the turmoil going on over there.
Craig

I did, but it took like 2 months before I received it…