NEWS: 1/35 Reedoak AH-64 Pilots and Helmets

Reedoak has announced three new products that are available now. They are a pilot and gunner for Takom’s AH-64 kits and an AH-64 helmet, all in 1/35.

Pilot

Gunner

Helmet

All can be found at Reedoak’s website. They have lots of other goodies too.

10 Likes

Those figures look really cool, especially the helmets. Talk about producing these figures in a timely fashion! :grinning:

Reedoak is always on the cutting edge. Check out their other figures and accessories.

1 Like

I visit Reedoak from time-to-time.

I believe that these 1/35 Apache pilots are the most modern U.S. figures that they have produced to date as some of their pilots are dated to the 1990s-2000 date era.

Most of their 1/35 H-60 pilots/crewmen are/were current when produced; a few years ago.

1 Like

Great news !
Reedoak Models designed them for AH64E.
Are they good too for AH64D ?

1 Like

For a current AH-64D (not all are Es), yes. The new helmet has been around since about 2017. It is based on the newer HGU-56/P helicopter helmet.

New Apache Gen III helmet.

Older Apache Gen II helmet. It had a “unique” shape to it.

3 Likes

Gino, just checked the web site. Not much as of now other than what you mentioned. I am going to need VietNam tank driver in 1/16. Any Ideas?

Sorry, no clue. 1/16 isn’t my scale so I don’t keep track of it.

Those do look good !

Thank you. :+1:

That’s ok,just preplanning. I have an Ontos on the way and figured I’ld ask.

Well, my order is placed. :grin:

1 Like

I ordered a set of them . Wonder how long it will take for them to arrive to the USA ?
Also got some sets of 1:48 scale figures for a my H-34 , Venom and Huey Choppers .

1 Like

Not sure… but I’m just gathering aftermarket items as needed, before I even start the build.

1 Like

In the past, it has taken about 2 weeks from France to FL.

1 Like

Ditto!

—mike :helicopter:

Does anyone know what the Korean crew wear and if this set would be suitable?
I just picked up the Takom ‘E for the world’ boxing and intend to do the Korean build which will be joined by the British WAH-64D or AH.1 when that becomes available.

Thanks Gino !

Got my AH-64 figure order from Reedoak today , and I must say they are very nice and highly detailed !
Just be VERY CAREFULL when trimming them from the Base .

1 Like