NEWS: Takom 1/35 Apaches

Some more photos:

They are looking good. Can’t wait to see some actual plastic though.

In case if some of you have not seen/read this: Apache Longbow Renders | AeroScale, Meng is coming out with their own Apache in 1/35. Personally, the CAD images look better than Takom’s.
Competition is good for the consumers! :slight_smile:

AH-64E “Guardian” - ROC Army.

It should be called “飞龙” (Fēi Lóng, or Flying Dragon).

I look forward to this.

I like this one though - AH-64A - Hellenic Army.

1 Like

So apparently, Takom is rolling out 1/35 Mi-28N Havoc as well: Apache vs. Havoc thing going…

In case anyone wants to “One up” their Apache AH-64 with this new concept or longer stub wings with two more weapons stations. So now you too can have 16 Hellfires and two 2.75-inch rocket pods like the Mi-28N Havoc…if someone made a wing conversion. Promoted at AUSA 2022.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/new-ah-64-apache-concept-features-bigger-wings-for-more-weapons

I can finally model Zero Tolerance, which was at our little firebase in Paktika Province.

It’s on pre order:

and

Andreas

$85 retail is pretty steep. Granted, it would be pretty large.

I’ll wait until AndysHHQ has it for pre-order.

Looks like these are available on eBay already.

3 different kits so far.

US AH-64D

US AH-64E

Looks like they have parts to fold the blades too.

International AH-64E w/four marking options.

3 Likes

I’ll take an AH64D but i will wait to see which one from Takom or Meng is the best (detailling, accuracy).
Too bad none Israeli 64D!

I agree. It will be interesting to see what options/markings the Meng one(s) have as well.

And a helicopter with raised rivets is a must have (excepting Italeri’s kits, all the 1/48 and 1/35 helo i have are with bodies full of little holes when they should be with raised rivets) and it seems that these news Apache will be corrects!

Hi all,
Takom just posted about 100 photos of the Apache kit sprues on their FB site:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=100057593795167&set=a.609207454342376
E.g.

Looks pretty amazing.

Kind regards,
James

9 Likes

Very nice. These are looking better and better.

1 Like

Andy’s HHQ unboxing

6 Likes

The folded rotor option is a godsend. I remember building a Revell 1/32 AH-64 and the rotors were a PITA to have it displayed on a narrow shelf.

1 Like

Darn I might have toe get this! The one thing stopping me was that the rotors would have been insanely big in diameter