Oh, No!

Oh, no…Flyhawk (aka Sphyrna) is now producing “Chibi” models! :open_mouth: :roll_eyes:

:smiley: :canada:
There goes the neighborhood!

2 Likes

I was waiting months for something new, and this is what they come up with?? :rage:

2 Likes

Something akin to that used to be shrink wrapped against dishsoap when I was a kid in Hawaii. They made great bath toys.

1 Like

They are indeed silly. Sometimes I wonder why any serious modeler would bother with one of these things. And sometimes I wonder why there is a Chibi Yamato lurking in my own stash awaiting my attention… :flushed:

3 Likes

This is a total waste of Flyhawk’s talents and abilities! However…a high quality and accurate Q-Edition ship… I’ll wait and see if they release a Deluxe Edition with turned brass barrels, and full PE.
(Still won’t buy it!) :rofl:

Looking at the listings for Fujimi’s “Chibi Maru” series of model kits, I’m not sure what is more disturbing – that the series has enough sales to survive at all, or that there is a wood-grain deck and photo-etch add-on set for the Kaga kit…

1 Like

Yeah… the Yamato has wood and brass etch as well - so of course I picked those up too… :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like