On the way to Sevastopol 'Inspirations' by Daniel Horvath | Armorama™

Adie Roberts continues his inspirations to help inspire modellers of all abilities to work out of their comfort zone building dioramas or just trying new builds.

This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://armorama.com/news/on-the-way-to-sevastopol-inspirations-by-daniel-horvath
1 Like

Nice subject. Love the figs.

Complete BS. Would take hours to explain all the mistakes he did. :thinking:

Love your constructive criticism Hermann B . Very high class.

Listen I know its not perfect and mistakes are present but you should appreciate the effort and time went into it.

In my opinion we can criticise each other but it should be in a constructive way and not slender down other people’s work.

If its constructive people learn from it.

However from your comment is nothing to learn.

Also i at least put something on the table which i cant say about you :joy:

Love to see your perfect dioramas in the future which are all immaculate and flawless.

And I hope we don’t have to talk hours about your mistakes mr know it all.

Too true, Daniel. As I’m still getting around to building my Trumpeter Karl and accessory cars I was thrilled to see how the big thing comes out and I’m impressed; any criticism is probably nit-picking on someones’ part. I plan on building a kitbashed Pz IV “E” Fahrgestell as the Trumpeter kit, while nice, has accuracy issues that need to be addressed. I’m using Jentz’s book which is a reasonable reference source on an odd-ball build. The figure assortment was good and while I felt that the swastika on the motorcycle sidecar was inaccurate I could live with that. Build on!