One down , one to go

I haven’t given up on the mill , I’m waiting for an order that won’t arrive till after Xmas to continue on the mill and I can’t sit still , hey , I’m in my seventies and I’ve got a bucket list ,so yesterday I started a truck stop diner .
The build will be a broken down , gone to seed truck stop diner using some post apocalyptic " stalker " figures , a MiniArt civilian dozer , MiniArt G506 tow truck , the one with dual front wheels , generally a Days Gone , Fallout , destroyed scene .
The antagonists will be the real surprise , … no spoilers . Only one hint … Susan’s Bolan’s .
The pool table I scratched ages ago but now it’s found a home in the truck stop .

13 Likes

Busy as a bee, eh? Curious what you will conjure up this time…

2 Likes

Well, if the rest is going to be as good as that pooltable… :+1:

2 Likes

Thank Bert , thanks Erwin , picking brains here but any fast clever solutions to making a butt load of these …

2 Likes

That table is a work of art. Of course, being post apocalyptic, it surely would be suffering from some rips as a result of failed masse shots over the years.

2 Likes

That pool table is brilliant !!

2 Likes

It’ll be indoors , so mostly it’ll be dusty and stained , let me get there first , still very , very early stages .

1 Like

Looking forward to this!

1 Like

How many do you need? I could “sculpt” one in Blender or Zbrush and 3D print a batch for you.

4 Likes

Looking forward to seeing where this goes. The pool table is very good. Do you plan on putting some balls/ cues on the table as if it happened mid game?

2 Likes

Will there be any “ lot lizards “ ?

1 Like

Thanks guys !!
Thanks Jim but I figured out how to make them with junk I’ve got layin around , I never throw anything away , curse and a blessing .
Yeah , next musing , balls and cues , … rack too , don’t forget the rack , nine ball and straight eight racks .
No crotch ticks or 2am scrapers , maybe a few female survivors on the good boy team , I’ll see what’s out there that will fit the scenario .
Tryin to find Mengs F250 , 1/35th scale pickup .

What , no one’s curious about the antagonists ?

3 Likes

I think Meng only did the F350 not F250.

https://www.amazon.com/Meng-Ford-F-350-Super-Model/dp/B01915HYYY/ref=cm_cr_arp_mb_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8

HTH

2 Likes

Yeah , oops , you’ve got your Ryan’s always right status back , course if it was a 67 Camaro …

3 Likes

I think this would look nice in the parking lot.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Cheyenne, you just can’t help yourself!

Sorry I’ve been a stranger but I will keep an eye on this and will now check out the mill…

2 Likes

Interesting stuff Glenn- looking forward to see what you get up to with this one.

2 Likes

Poor model of a " 67 " , … 67’s had the small wing vent window . So that’s not a 67 .
I had one … Muncie manual shift on the column .

2 Likes

Great to see that pool table again, now I can whup your ass for a $50 stake…provided the table’s been levelled…and you got the balls? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Figured out the stools and finished one side of the counter . I can’t wait to start painting everything up in " diner " chrome and stainless steel .
I have to say , the Evolution Miniatures Stalker figures are incredible , super detailed .

9 Likes