Operation "Epsom" details

Outstanding work !!!

thank you Sir!
J

I’ve always loved the way you model hair on your figures heads. Great work, Jerry

Thanks man! Glad you liked it,
J

Coupla in progress happy snaps.

“Scheisse”
“Tiefleiger”
“ALARM !!”

11 Likes

Wonderful movement captured there Jerry- really great detailing on the body shape and the hand placement. Very expressive face too brought out by the excellent painting.

Thanks Karl. Well thought out and very flattering response Sir! Nice to read it.
J

2 Likes

The only way it could be more lifelike is if there was a stain on his seat. As the British Touring Car Championship commentators put it, “That’s a Code Brown moment”…

Cheers,

M

Thanks mate. I’ll have to remember that one! heheheheh

Figure, Kubel and all the foliage are masterclass!:trophy:

Thank you Sir!

bad hair day rendered brilliantly Jerry, very nice touch, :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:, don’t think I’ve ever seen it done that way before, :thinking:.

G :beer:

Thanks mate. I have been using that technique for decades.
J

Foliage all done.

12 Likes

Nice work on the foliage Jerry, and the vehicle as a whole, :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:. Are the leaves PE, or something else?

G :beer:

Just seen the article in the latest installment of AFV magazine… Brilliant once more… It all comes togethers very nicely… How many episodes will follow?

Nicely done JR , especially like the subdued field applied camo paint on the Koob !!

Thanks G.
The foliage is bits of plant roots with laser cut paper leaves.
J

Thank you Sir! I have another large episode ready but I may have to cut it in 2 parts as it has over 45 pics.
I am still building stuff for the one after that. Epsom is a big story to tell.
J

1 Like

Thanks buddy. My love/hate relationship with my airbrush continues,
J