P-47D/N Thunderbolt Engine, Propeller & Cowl Detail Sets | AeroScale

RES/KIT has released engine, propeller and cowl detail sets for the Trumpeter 1:32 scale P-47D/N Thunderbolt


This is partial text from the full article (usually with photos) at https://aeroscale.net/news/p-47d-n-thunderbolt-engine-propeller-cowl-detail-sets
1 Like

Looks really nice! Would this fit the Hasegawa 1/32 Thunderbolt? Before anyone says, just get the Trumpeter model, I have the Hasegawa one in hand. Actually had it out last night looking over the parts, thinking I’ll start it in the next month or so.

Thx, MIke

1 Like

I also already have the Hasegawa so the answer would interest me as well but I think someone would need to buy one and compare.

I think I found the answer. Looking at the directions for the update set and then a build log for the trumpeter kit. The trumpeter P-47 has a much more detailed/larger engine compartment, so I don’t think it would work for the Hasegawa kit. Oh well.

1 Like