Panther Ausf G Abandoned - 1/35

Hi!
Based on a photo and the beautiful interpretation work by Felipe Rodna, we will try to carry out the idea of reproducing, although not very faithfully, the abandoned vehicle. Of course, we will allow ourselves some approaches based on intuition, due to the few existing references (and my lack of skill :innocent:). But, as we seek to have fun with the hobby, this type of licensing does not seem to be abusive. I hope so.

Thanks a lot.

24 Likes

Nice concept and faithfully carried out. It looks good man !
May I suggest taking some pics from ground level ? It always adds a lot of drama.
J

2 Likes

Thank you, J!
I have some not in focus pics to show.

Still some things to do on the vehicle.

Gelson

12 Likes

Yes. I love the new perspectives.
J

2 Likes

Excellent presentation. Outstanding finishing on the model. I love the track hanging over the side of the base. It really caught my eye and I like it a lot. Ground work is fantastic and not too cluttered. Figures look great. I think the tank could be a little dirtier; a little more abused. Up to you of course. Great work!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, Mathew Toms!
I still need to do some more work on those tool loops and extra track retaining pin chains. I need to buy some specific PE for this as I don’t have them in the spare box. Then we will work on more wear, dust and everything else. Also some more vehicle and crew accessories will be added to the scene. Hope to survive!

1 Like

Nice work INDEED!

2 Likes

Thank you, Rich!

1 Like

Hi,
some final (almost) pics with small details added.

Thanks!

4 Likes