Panzer IV ausf G 442

Just in the middle of building the Tamiya Panzer IV ausf G and looking for an alternative vehicle other than 215,I came across panzer 442 that is one of the decal options in the Italeri kit.
Can’t find any photographic evidence of this vehicle to see its layout.
Not sure where Italeri got their reference from?

I am beginning to think that this vehicle is misidentified. According to the book Wehrmacht Panzer Divisions, 1939-1945 and Tanks of World War Two, normal convention for the 8th Panzer Regiment in NA was to use only a single digit company number. The red triangular divisional symbol should be visible on the side of the turret.

The unusual placement of the Jerrycans on the side, as well as the spare roadwheel on the rear side are characteristic of the vehicles of the 21st Panzer Division, as seen here;

A Panzer Regiment 8 vehicle;

21st Panzer Div., Second battle of El Alamein.

There is this panzer iv on the Eastern Front

Deleted by author.

Thanks for all your replies.
Sounds like a bit of artistic licence from Italeri then.
Funny as the same must go for star decals as they have very similar vehicles in their Africa mix 412 and 444.
Cheers

I’m not sure, but I think that the mounting of the spare roadwheel on the rear hull side may be peculiar to Pz. Reg. 5. Panzers in the Sand: The History of Panzer-Regiment 5, 1935-41 (Volumes 1 + 2) may hold the answer to these questions. Unfortunately, they are not part of my book collection.